Monday, August 14, 2017

The last goodbye... day 4

4 years later. Not much changed.

Sad day.  Filled with regret.

Can't change the past though. Im a person who when i allow people in I like to believe they are right for  me.

I probably need to start setting expectations clear from the jump.

Breaking up isn't easy, especially if you operated on a real hope for that happy ending, but have to accept its just not there. 

Id have never known. 

I can't deal with rudo and her negative cynicism right now. I don't think i ever flaunted any relationship to her. The fault has  always been within me of talking too much.

Ive learnt to cut back on disclosing personal info. Pple dont really want to know. Also not all that feels good on the surface is necessarily good. I had hope
I believed in signs and all that.  Its whateva now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment