Wednesday, August 30, 2017

day 20- learning to accespt,

I look back think back, replay conversations, issues. Look I felt he was a good fit for me. he always had a  block on that regarding myself. End of the day there is nothing I could have done to change that. The best person I know how to be is me. And if someone  can't love that, that's fine. I can love me enough for everyone, or maybe God-willing, someone out there will love me the way I am and see me as a good fit for them.

What hurts about that is you wish someone had been honest 100% and not strung u along as they figured that out clearly and in turn wasted my time and emotions to feed their temporary needs , whateva those were.

But life will go on. One day this will be another blurry memory. It sucks all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment