Thursday, October 16, 2014

30 day blogging challenge

#TheSW30 Day 1: haven't had luck, am now lazy and discouraged by the "get to know process" to a point where honestly i've given up. I Always fear rejection&disappointment and i just go in with the same expectation that they really have no desire to keep me around, they dont take me serious. Almost like ive silently accepted that my fate is to be alone and relationships aren't for me due to the endless rejections I've endured from the many men i put hope in. George really crushed that again cos i was so open minded with him and it went unnoticed. So that is why im single.

I believe theres an energy i put put that makes men not take me serious
The true answer to this question at times depends on when u ask me though. Right now cos i just got out of something AGAIN the answer is everytime i find someone they remind me why i was better off on my own cos im tired of tryna understand men

No comments:

Post a Comment