Friday, October 17, 2014

Day 2: Describe a Moment When Being Single Really Sucked:

There's been numerous days i've broken down, felt sorry for myself, asked God why im having to go through this journey of life without that special someone like everyone else. One big one which always stands out and i can't ever forget was the day i was leavng the hospital with my daughter after i had her. It hit me at that moment when all our bags were packed that i was alone. I was about to walk out those hospital doors and go figure out how to be a parent to this little person ALONE. I cried so hard. Tears of pain... i wished i had that man waitng for me with flowers outside, i wished i was anticipating a cooked meal at home. That was not going to be the case.

Another day that stood out was the day i drove out of Indianapolis with my babygirl to move to DC in a 24" moving truck alone. U realize u are really doing life alone.

Anytime u face a trying time and u have nobody to offload or on the cntrary when something really good happens and you have nobody to celebrate with being single sucks ass

No comments:

Post a Comment