Monday, October 27, 2014

Day 8: describe Five things that are most important to you in a future mate:

The 5 most important things to me in a future mate that i will no longer compromise are:
1) Honesty and genuinety ....from day one about a person's intent and life status
2) sensitivity - A person who takes my feelings into consideration and takes ownership for their actions
3) Compromise-  a person who realizes a relationship is a two way street. Two pple coming from two separate worlds trying to co mingle those into something together
4) Stability and Organization - a person who's life plan is in action and somewhat meaningful... gainfully employed etc.
If a parent, have your parental duties worked out, stable and reasonable to allow a third party. We are all parents.
Here also i expect to gain something from the union. To see a person add something to my life.
5) emotionally available and physically attractive:
I put these two together as sometimes i have confused the two in the past. Just because a person is physically attractive it never means that they are emotionally available to you. Lust is never the same as love.
I however cannot lie to a person i am not physically attractive to and think i can make it work. I am a sexual person, i want to be attracted to my mate. Have a well taken care of body, take care of your health, make effort to how u present urself attractively. I feel how u look on the outside is a reflection of how u feel about urself on the inside. That is what attracts me. If its all together we're good.

With the emotional piece i have learnt that just because you care or feel deeply for a person it never means a thing.  Those are YOUR feelings not theirs. They may never develop the love u want or yearn for.

I personally pray my next mate will at the very least let me know i am loved. It has been years since i have heard those three little words and it increasingly works on how u view love and your self worth with any situation. Its a silent rejection and leaves feelings of am i not lovable? ? If a person isn't willing to share their heart with me, then i have no business sharing mine with them. And i need to hear it. It's something i will expect to be said and be expressed genuinely.

No comments:

Post a Comment