Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Day 9: Your Favorite Weird/Funny Single Behavior

I lovvvvve to lay down on my couch whenever im off work and watch Sappy love movies that fantasize on the happy endings of love eg Hallmark movies in particular! I can re watch them over and over and over again. They just make me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Im obsessed with sex and the city :)

I have this weird interest in looking at homes online. I may neva afford half the houses i look at or the ones on million dollar listing but i just like to look :)

I love music. I appreciate all kinds. I love to dance. Dancing makes me happy and i feel like my soul is free when i let loose and do watever dance comes to my head.... i have no problem going out on my own anymore and just getting my dance on

I increasingly realize prefer to go out alone now in my single life. I feel i achieve exactly what i plan wen i leave my house and im not subject to anyone else's preferences. The funny part about this behavior is i lie to everyone wherever I'll be that "my friends are on the other floor" when in actuality im on a solo mission. If i have company i love to take my daughter out on our lil "trips" or lunch dates when time and funds allow.

No comments:

Post a Comment