Friday, October 24, 2014

Day 5: The Biggest Misconception You Think People Have About Single Life

The biggest misconception i feel people have about single life and in my case when you're a parent is that you're in that position because of a flaw..... not really, the bottom line is nobody chooses their paths and only the higher power dictates where you're at in life at a particular time. I have given love endless tries with no discrimination and been disappointed endlessly.  I have no lists i dont follow anyone's methodology, i allow whoever i meet and find desirable a fair chance as i get to know them. I open up to them and get to the person in front of me with an open mind.

I have come to the conclusion after so many let downs that u can't control life, or how people respond to you. All i can do is control How i react to it and to walk away if something doesn't feel right and remove the people that do not fit in what my life plan is or wld like to be.

That being said, being single is not a choice, it has nothing to do with me as an individual. I just believe with every person i meet im being moulded to be a better person for that final individual who stays. Even if its is myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment