Saturday, November 1, 2014

Day 12: What is Your Proudest Accomplishment?

Being a single mother...
I have surpassed all odds, made things hppen many struggle to, made it through immense heartbreak and rejection, financially there has been truly unbelievable lows. God however and my strength and perseverence has got me through it and still does.

Its the one thing i can truly say i have been successful at. My baby was never a problem child, i figured out schedules from day one and truly all i have planned and hoped for her has happened. Everywhere i've been ive been blessed to meet people who have made the process seamless. I am able to have an active social life when finances allow as i consistently have been blessed with a reliable, affordable and trustworthy network of babysitters. This has definitely allowed me to live what i can truly say is a full life that many single mothers aren't able to experience. The biggest plus is my baby has never been one to have issue with the several carers ive placed her with.

I successfully got her through daycare, potty trained. On a sleep schedule and she does good in school so far and moreover i cannot say i have behavioral issues with her at all

Single parenting, and mothering as a whole as been my greatest accomplishment.

I sometimes wonder or silently hope i can experience the childbirth experience again conventionally with a companion. But it truly isn't a priority as i am happy with the one child God healthily blessed me conventionally ESPECIALLY given my health and all odds associated. I have got to fully experience what it is to be a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment