Thursday, November 6, 2014

Day 17: What Are Your Spiritual Beliefs and How Do They Impact Your Relationships/Relationship Status?

I believe in God, i believe He never puts us through anything we cannot handle. I also believe that God puts pple in our lives for a reason even though that reason may not be welcomed. I also believe anything worth having is worth fighting for. Through daily prayer over the years i have seen God provide me with EVERYTHING i have ever badly asked for whether it was right when i asked or in His own time.

That being said my beliefs have enabled me to accept people as they are brought into my life. Yes at times it has been a painful experience but once i open my heart up, i believe God put them there and so i always try to make the situation work whatever challenges may come with it. Sometimes it has been worth it, a lot of times obviously it hasnt as i am still single and constantly being heartbroken. I have also come to realize that no matter how much love you feel for someone, that may never be reciprocated and its ok to say to God i did my best, please help me move on. I have come through very disappointing and painful situations repeatedly, giving more than i get back and a lot of it has been due to my belief that Love exists. I dont give up, cos God says never give up. I have also learnt how strong i am as an individual when i look back at my life experiences. I always find ways to heal myself spiritually and i can honestly say i have never fallen apart.

I also feel that due to my open acceptance and open heart to people, i have been blessed in other ways, not necessarily in love so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment