Monday, November 17, 2014

Day 26:  Name a song that makes you cry every time you hear it and why

The song "Next time around" by TGT . It takes me to a dark place. I have no desire to listen to it.

Reason being it reminds me of the last dude i was seeing, when he sent me a text from overseas telling me he wasn't ready for a relationship with me. I had never heard that in my life and its the worst kind of rejection ever. I was a mess. Its like someone saying ur kool but not for me.

I should have listened and let him go then cos what followed wa months and months of the reminder that he wasn't and would never be until he finally walked off completely. Ots a painful song for me to hear bottom. Reminds me of the pain,  loss and regrets i have.

It reminds me of the many times he disappeared, with no warning, no explanation. Bottom line we were never in a relationship and basically u can hope one day he wld have been is what the song said to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment