Sunday, November 2, 2014

Day 13: Describe How You Met the Last Person You Texted & Talk About Your Relationship

The last person i texted was The person i now call Selfish_insensitive..... we met at a club when i was randomly on one of my solo dates.... fast forward months later initially this person felt like the missing link in my life, the soul mate id been praying for, the answer God gave to my prayers. I thanked God daily for having met this person. The friendship felt right.... today i Increasingly i question God on this. This person has treated me with such insensitivity that at times i look back and ask myself wasn't i better off before.

They say never live your life regretting however when a person takes you down a familiar road that feeling is hard to disregard or ignore.

I have endlessly attempted to remove myself from his life and he finds new selfish hurtful ways to worm himself back in.

We have had some great times socially. However the emotional turmoil is increasingly becoming something i feel i can do without the entire friendship. It messes with my life flow. It creates insecurities, anger and it invokes immense pain.

My last text to him was to ask him to kindly either come at me correct or please stay out of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment