Friday, November 14, 2014

Day 24:  If you could relive ONE day of your life, what would it be? And would you change anything?

The ONE day (in my relationship life) that i would love to relive would be 09/26/2014. I was in Miami. Me and the guy i was seeing spent all day in the hotel room together. We then went to south beach, had lunch, then went onto the beach. We swam in the ocean together, we laid on the beach for about 3hours under the sunset. I gave him a massage, gave him head (:) he fell asleep. After that we bought liquor went back to our room, played music. He danced i danced. It was like the world had stopped that day....those are the moments about that situation i wished were going to be relived again forever. That day was truly surreal.

The one thing id change about that day is the stupid fight we had at the end of the night. He got mad that i took a selfie of him while he was passed out. He thought id post it on social media. I honestly wld have never done that. It was just for fun. That spoilt the test of our stay and we hardly spoke till a couple days after we got back separately.

Little did i know that was the beginning of the real end. I changed my IG page after that, i stopped taking pics of him after that. It just started to make me question why he didn't want to claim me publicly. It really became the final pivotal point for me when i think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment