Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Day 15: Narrate a Conversation Between You and Someone Who You Never Had Closure With

Its a girlfriend i used to roll with a lot when i moved to my now homecity. We had a stupid falling out over......yes a man who none of us can even ever claim. She maliciously accused me of something and went so far as to admit to gossiping about the accusation.

This past saturday she hit me up trying to come up with a "party move" its just not the same. The conversations are very one word. I just reaponded politely and let the conversation simmer. I feel like her window of opportunity to make things right passed and it had become an increasingly exhaustive friendship. For a couple months i missed our fun moments as she truly was the only person i had known when i moved, but i think her season was up. I thank her for introducing me to sooooo much in the social scene locally but i think it was time for me to use my own wings and fly solo.

There's been many lonely moments cos i have nobody to really joke with or a constant drinking buddy the way me and her were, but life is moving on. Ive become my own roll dog and i know eventually ill meet new pple who probably will be a better fit for my life.

We have never discussed what took us south. I chose not to as i feel her malicious accusations were a reflection of what she had always thought of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment