Friday, November 14, 2014

Day 23: Talk about a moment when you got annoyed with a married friend, a person in a relationship, or a person with kids (Be honest! No judgment!)

Lol this is funny. A couple days ago a friend of mine texts me and asks if i can keep a secret. So here i am wallowing about my break up and it really wasn't my better days. So im like sure what. She is married by the way. So she's like im expecting a baby, im 14 weeks! For some reason i got sooo annoyed. I asked myself so what do u want me to do with that information? Throw u a baby shower? Blow a whistle? It just wasn't the happy news i wanted to hear at that moment given my own personal failings in love.

I did congratulate her however. What cld i do? Lucky her.

My best friend a few days prior had sent me pics of gifts her man sent her. I got so sad. This man wants to marry her, travels borders for her. I thought why cant i get that man too? The man who wants me for the longterm? The man who accepts me for who i am. The man who stays.

No comments:

Post a Comment