Thursday, November 20, 2014

Day 30:  Write a letter to your future mate saying whatever you want to say

Dear love,

I have waited so long for you, stumbled upon many rocks, been cut by many knives and shed many tears in my pursuit of you. It was however. A result of all that turmoil that i became the woman you met. I am ready to embrace you and us in ways i was unable to before. Due to my self love i am able to love you without conflict. To embrace and enjoy our journey together.

Many came and left. Many used and abused me. They were all learning lessons i had to go through to become the whole woman i am today. Had you met me before, i was clouded by insecurities, fear and anger. I overcame all that. I will preface by saying however i am not perfect like any human being, however i am doing everything i can to be the best version of me ever.

I hope we get to travel together, spend endless hours on the phone, dance together as well as simply enjoy each other's company. I hope we can share each other's dreams, pick each other up when one is falling, never walk away or abandon each other when mistakes are made~  but instead learn together.

It is my hope that my daughter may look uo to you as a role model male present in her life and that she may realize that not all men leave. It is my hope that when i am weak you may be my pillar and you understand i am a sensitive person. It is my hope that we apologize when wrongs are done and move on and never dwell on negativity. It is also my hope that our companionship may be a great partnership for great endings.

Please realize as much as we are all human and love intimacy, sex is not the premise of our union. Being attracted to you is a great feeling physically but it doesn't define who we are. I want us to connect on deeper levels.

Lastly if you ever have to leave, please be kind enough as to let me know and not abandon me.

I want to love you wholly and i hope you will love me too. Material things will never be a priority.

Lets enjoy each other and our journey.

Love,

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment