Saturday, November 8, 2014

Day 19: What is something about you that people would be surprised to learn?

My health condition. I don't talk about it, its none of anyone's business because bottom line is im fine. Its a part of me but by no means who i am. I have no desire to be judged or to have the world worry about me, hence only the relevant professionals are aware of it. I do what i am supposed to to maintain mu wellbeing and have such a positive attitude there's no need to mess with that .

I have this talent for doing hair. 95% of the time the hairstyles i have i do myself. I really believe that is a gift God gave me and i sometimes think about developing it. I just dont have the right resources or assistance to embark on that. It comes so naturally to me and most pple think i pay for my hair. I may the first time then i can attempt it myself usually.

No comments:

Post a Comment