Friday, November 21, 2014

My long term goals:

I will do everything i can to achieve these goals i have set. I realize the road may not be smooth but i will not allow obstacles to keep me down:
And these are in no particular chronological order ~

- Find true love and companionship (doesn't have to necessarily be marriage. I wouldn't mind having another child with the right person. I see my daughter yearns for a sibling.

- I will own a townhouse. My ideal one will have a car garage, two bathrooms and patio or yard. Why a townhouse not a single family home? I grew up in a big home. I dont see the need for excessive space. I like the coziness of a townhouse and a lot of times the communities have interesting esthetics that require little maintenance.

-I will drive a Mercedes Benz. I just love that car. I have celebrated many pple purchasing them and always wished i had one.

-I will end up in my ultimate satisfying career position. Im not particularly business minded and i do prefer the security of being employed particularly for the health benefits, retirement benefits and just the stability and less time committing as i do treasure my personal and social time which a jon allows you. I cld embark on a side hustle if one works but not as a primary source of income.
-My child will succeed. I may not have the financial means to have her (or them) go the most expensive schools, however with available resources i will ensure the education provided will provide a pathway to longterm success. I want my child to live a better life than i have had. I will openly teach her and let her know the mistakes i made so she is well informed to be a better woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment