Monday, November 17, 2014

Day 27: Talk about something that you really, really, really love about yourself.

One thing i love about myself is i have a very determined spirit. If i want something, in a strange sort of way, i dont ever give up on it. I try anything to make it happen. I do the research required to achieve it and i will fight to get it with all the information i have.

I am not scared of anything or possible obstacles i will persevere until i get it. I think its that persistent attitude along with my faith in God that has landed me a lot of what i have achieved and will achieve in future.

I do not give up or get discouraged easily. And pain, hardship.... I face it head on and creatively make it thru. I am a very strong independent person in that regard

No comments:

Post a Comment